Purchase Orders - Receiving Stock
To Receive a purchase order
1. Go to the MANAGE section of the Back Office
2. Select Stock Control from the options
3. Then go to Purchase Orders
4. You will then scroll down the screen to find the purchase order you are wanting to receive. Against this
order you will need to press 'Details'
5. This will open up your order. You will need to scroll to the bottom of the screen and press on 'Receive'
6. You can then scroll down the page to see what you have ordered against the products you should see a
'Received' column. Use the toggles to adjust the the amount of the product you have received.
7. After adjusting the amounts you have received you will need to press on the green 'Received' button at
the bottom of the screen.
8. You might see a warning message at the top of the screen which you will need to press yes to.
9. To receive the rest of your stock you will need to complete this process again. Just remember to edit the
the 'Received' column to what in total you have received..
Purchase Orders - Partially Received
Tag an order as partially received on delivery with the following steps:
1. Select 'Edit' for the order.
2. Reduce the figure in the 'Received' field as required for the item(s) in question. This figure should show the true amount of the product actually delivered by your supplier. Select 'Receive' when you've finished your adjustments.
3. Click the 'Set as received' button to change the order status from 'Incomplete' to 'Received (Partial)'.